The movement of data, resources, and processes to the cloud represents one of the most significant shifts in the history of enterprise computing. And the trend is far from over. If anything, movement to the cloud is accelerating, as the reliability of the platform becomes apparent to organizations that have implemented it.
According to recent research from Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), 56% of respondents indicated that cloud-based analytical strategies were “essential” or “important” to their corporate strategies.
Download this complete “Moving to the Cloud” report to:
- Understand key drivers of moving to a cloud-based model
- Learn how a critical piece of corporate infrastructure, the enterprise data warehouse (EDW), is making the transition to a cloud-based environment
- Uncover how organizations are adding analytical environments, such as the EDW, to their cloud implementations
- Reveal the top three challenges of implementing a cloud-based analytical environment
- Step through additional results from EMA’s research on enterprise cloud trends and behaviors