This white paper is hosted by SAPinsider and sponsored by IBM.
As business grows, so too does the need to ensure you have speed, capacity and efficiency in your IT systems. This was the reality faced by Ecogas, a leading natural gas distributor in Argentina. Changes in the Argentinian market began encouraging a heavier reliance on natural gas, meaning that Ecogas’s business volume was due to grow dramatically.
This case study explores how Ecogas prepared for that growth by replacing its homegrown legacy commercial systems with SAP for Utilities running on SAP HANA®, integrating smoothly with existing SAP ERP systems. Discover how Ecogas achieved IT innovation by selecting state-of-the-art servers and solutions to support business growth, enabling the company to:
- Accelerate customer payments by 73%
- Speed up regulatory reporting by 83%
- Smooth the path to growth by managing higher volumes than ever before
- Improve customer service by making payments online
- Analyze customer behavior, energy consumption and more