This white paper is hosted by SAPinsider and sponsored by Sovos.
The ever-increasing pace and complexity of tax compliance and information reporting regulations increases risk and burdens for businesses across many industries, including manufacturing, retail and financial services. From transaction-level electronic reporting in indirect tax to tax transparency initiatives in tax information reporting, businesses are now faced with challenges that can interrupt operations, drive up costs and impede growth.
Only 55% of CFOs reported feeling “somewhat confident” in their compliance efforts, down significantly over the past few years, and 45% listed compliance as their “biggest growth challenge.” How your business prepares is crucial as the pace and complexity of regulatory changes occurring around the world spins out of control.
In this eBook, you’ll find:
- 2017 Regulatory Trends -- Global regulatory trends and how they will affect your business in the near future
- Top 4 Compliance Challenges -- Often overlooked challenges that result in cash flow disruptions, lost customers and hefty fines
- The New Role of Tax Professionals in Global Compliance: The biggest changes to the quickly-evolving role of tax professionals in the battle against these increased risks
- What’s Next in Tax & Reporting: Predictions for the future of compliance and how businesses should prepare
- Best Practices from 5 Leading Global Companies: Examples of top manufacturing, retail and finance companies' best practices that keep them one step ahead
Get the complete guide to trends, statistics and best practices in global tax compliance and regulatory reporting today!