Knoa UEM helps organizations answer three critical questions:
- Where should we start?
- Which initiatives will help the business the most?
- How do we ensure user adoption?
Enterprises are increasingly making the move to SAP S/4HANA due to its enhanced agility, simplicity, and performance. And while the benefits of migrating are clear, organizations can still face several challenges along the way.
Knoa User Experience Management (UEM) is a software solution that provides full visibility into user behaviors, shedding light on application usage, adoption and workflows. Its unique analytics can help SAP customers build the business case for migration to SAP S/4HANA, manage the many details of the project, and maximize investments in SAP applications. In fact, several of SAP’s largest customers have successfully migrated to SAP S/4HANA with support from Knoa solutions.
Building the Business Case..
By enabling businesses to measure exactly how their employees engage with enterprise applications, Knoa UEM helps identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and slow and clunky software that impact productivity. These insights ensure a successful migration and provide rapid ROI in improved efficiencies and adoption.
Managing the Migration
Knoa UEM provides value through every step of the SAP S/4HANA migration journey (see Figure 1):
- Planning: Before the project begins, Knoa UEM pinpoints business-critical software issues — such as outdated, inefficient, and overly complex processes — that should be resolved prior to migration. It also identifies complex and/or inefficient workflows so that organizations can prioritize which applications to migrate first and make the necessary adjustments before moving them onto the new platform.
- Design and building: While the project is underway, Knoa UEM identifies user personas for new applications and streamlines existing processes, therefore reducing costs and accelerating the project timeline.
- Deployment and support: After the deployment, Knoa UEM identifies adoption gaps, user challenges, and workflow complexities so that they can be addressed in a smart and proactive way. Finally, the solution enables organizations to measure the success and ROI of the SAP S/4HANA migration.
Maximizing SAP Investments
By benchmarking user experience and performance across the entire SAP landscape, Knoa UEM ensures that organizations get the most out of their SAP investments. The solution has already played a crucial role in several successful migration projects for SAP customers across different industries. For more information, visit http://knoa.com or contact email@example.com.
Powered by IBM Cloud