By Molly Folan, Conference Producer
A significant portion of a Conference Producer's job here at WIS is spent conducting research prior to developing content for each event, to ensure education meets what the (potential) audience is looking for.
During a recent Administration and Infrastructure research survey, participants were asked which Solution Manager topics they need further education on to be successful with current or future projects or activities.
Top responses included:
- Solution Monitoring
- Implementation and set-up
- Root Cause Analysis
- Change Request Management (ChaRM)
- Service Desk
- SAP Solution Manager Diagnostics
Participants were also asked which systems integration topics they need further education on. Top responses included:
- SAP ERP with SAP NetWeaver Portal
- SAP NetWeaver BW with SAP BusinessObjects
- SAP ERP with SAP NetWeaver BW
- SAP with mobile applications
- SAP with 3rd party or legacy systems
We also asked respondents to indicate which data and document management topics they’d like further education on, and data archiving stole the majority of the votes with a whopping 57%.