We recently surveyed the BI Expert subscribers and asked them which articles they have found most helpful. I was impressed with the variety of responses — readers chose articles that ranged from January 2003 (our first issue!) to the current issue.
Based on this feedback, here is the list of the top articles readers found the most helpful. Click the links to access the articles:
- “True Delta Loads of R/3 Master and Transactional Data: How It’s Done When No Standard Extractors Are Available” by Satish Chalasani
- “Best Practices for Web Intelligence Combined with SAP NetWeaver BW” by Ingo Hilgefort
- “Use BW Queries to Display Comments on BW Data” by Andrew Simmonite
- “8 Tips for Building Efficient BEx Queries for SAP BusinessObjects” by Mustafa Aydogdu
- “Make DB Connect Delta Capable with External Sources” Part 1 and Part 2 by Shreekant Shiralkar and Bharat Patel
- “A Methodical Approach to Creating an Xcelsius Dashboard” by Sandesh Darne
- “Data Modeling with Time-Dependent Master Data” by Gary Nolan
- “Error Stack in SAP NetWeaver BI Provides Improved Data Load Error Handling” Part 1 and Part 2 by Amol Palekar, Bharat Patel, and Shreekant Shiralkar
- “SAP NetWeaver BI 7.0: Unlock a World of Formatting with Themes in BEx Web” by Ned Falk
- “Case Study: How to Optimize Performance for Large-Scale ETL Processing” by Anthony Fresina and Ravin R. Angara
Congrats to all! What are your thoughts? Are there any others you would recommend for this list? Let us know in the comments section.