Sarah Cenedella, Insider learning Network
SAP is offering unique perspective on the latest, and sometimes not even yet available, SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence and enterprise performance management solution, including new mobile offerings, reporting solutions for the iPhone and iPad, the new Advanced Analysis solutions, HANA, and SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 (previously code-named Aurora).
Attendees to the upcoming Reporting, Planning, and Analysis conference (previously called Reporting & Analytics) will have an exclusive opportunity to preview these technologies and meet the experts who helped shape these innovative solutions at a 1-day Innovation Center hosted by SAP, SAP BusinessObjects, and SAP Labs.The conference is from October 27-29, and the Innovation Center will be held on the 28th.
Offering 10 sessions total, SAP is not only demoing these new solutions, but also offering insights into future advances and into how these solutions fit into your current SAP landscape.
p>In the US program, sessions include:
- SAP NetWeaver Mobile Roadmap: BI goes mobile
- OnDevice innovations for the Apple iPhone and iPad
- Inside SAP BusinessObjects Advanced Analysis
- The next big innovation from SAP: A high-performance analytic appliance (HANA)
- SAP BusinessObjects Text Analysis: What do your customers say about you when you're not looking?
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer: What's the big idea (and how do I measure it)?
- What's new in SAP BusinessObjects Data Services 4.0?
- Event-driven BI with SAP BusinessObjects Event Insight
- The next generation: SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- Instant insight for the rest of us: SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand
Read full abstracts, as well as session times and how to attend.
SAP will also bring this Innovation Center to Barcelona for the European Reporting, Plannig, and Analysis event, which is November 10-12 and is co-located with the SAPinsider Financials, HR, and GRC events. The sessions in Europe will be similar to those offered in the US, but have a few differences, including the addition of a session on Treasury and Risk Management solutions.
I'm attending both of these events, and plan to learn as much as I can about these latest offerings from SAP, so stay tuned for more
on each of these offerings. Or, better yet, join me in Orlando or Barcelona to learn more.
In the meantime, what do you want to know about these solutions? Post your questions or comments below.