By Marcy Rizzo
A potential attendee to the upcoming SAP Insider SCM, PLM, MFG and Procurement events recently contacted me to inquire about the educational opportunity for her, as a business process owner. She is tasked as a liaison between end-users, and IT. In preparing a content summary for her; I realized that this will be of broader interest to others, who may not realize how deeply this perspective is addressed at our event.
Here is a sampling of some of the game-changing strategies offered this March 22-25 in Orlando, offered to provide:
- Strategies to transform independently operated vertical business units, into tightly integrated, global enterprises
- An overview of the critical tools available to support process change (Lean Six Sigma, KPIs, SCOR methodology, graphic process flows, etc.)
- Different and evolving business process models, and supporting SAP technology, designed to streamline the “idea-to-delivery” process
- Techniques to improve business analytics capabilities through real-life examples from companies who are driving a differentiated business result
- KPI’s to measure the effectiveness of planning, production and inventory processes and gain end-to-end visibility across the entire supply
I invite you to go the Website and look at the complete program. It is designed for stakeholder
s who are responsible at any point in the "idea-to-delivery" process, as a way to learn from those who are one step ahead; albeit functional, technical, strategice or business-minded.
Thank you! I hope to meet you there.
Marcy Rizzo, Conference Producer, SAP Insider