There’s a lot of buzz going on in the SAP community right now with the latest release of SAP BusinessObjects GRC 10.0. But if you find yourself wondering how different this version is from its predecessors look no further. Here’s a list of a few of the key things you’ll want to know about this new version.
1. SAP’s new release provides an Enterprise GRC approach that is built on a framework which supports continuous monitoring and and operational compliance, helping to centralize an organization’s risk and compliance activities
2. The GRC Suite v10.0 comes with all required tools to upgrade or migrate from previous GRC releases
3. All GRC Suite v10.0 applications run on a common technology platform, SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP
4. The GRC Suite v10.0 provides a common look and feel with configurable role-based user access via SAP NetWeaver Portal
5. You can now display ABAP-based reports in Crystal format by leveraging the ALV-Crystal integration framework
I encourage you to attend the GRC keynote address at this year’s SAPInsider GRC 2011 conference in Las Vegas on March 9, where Jim Dunham, Group Vice President, GRC Solution Management at SAP will be talking more about the capabilities and how they can be customized to meet your organization’s compliance needs
See you there!