By Dave Hannon
As evidenced at GRC 2011 this week in Amsterdam, SAP Business Objects GRC users are eager to learn about GRC 10 -- most notably, what are the new features of the release and how they can begin using it.
To help GRC users answer some of these questions, I recently interviewed Kurt Hollis, a specialist with Deloitte, about the finer points of GRC 10. You can listen to the podcast of this interview at the bottom of this page.
Hollis is working with some companies that are ramping up GRC 10 and has actually done the migration, so he has a wealth of knowledge to share. My conversation with him dives into areas such as:
- The technical architecture of GRC 10 and how it differs from past versions
- What’s involved in upgrading to GRC 10 and specifically upgrading Access Control 10.0
- The benefits of GRC 10 moving to ABAP
- Capabilities of the embedded analytics in GRC 10
- The new user interface for GRC 10
Take a listen here:
LIVE Q&A ON GRC 10 JUNE 16
For those of you who would like to ask Kurt Hollis your own questions about GRC 10, you can do so in a one-hour LIVE Q&A with hime on Thursday, June 16 at 12:30-1:30pm ET in the Compliance Forum on Insider Learning Network.
Register for that live Q&A here on the Insider Learning Network.