Welcome to Milano!
If you're at this week's SAPinsider BI, Financials, GRC or HR 2012 conferences, we invite you to share just a little of what you learn!
Simply post your quick technical tip on Insider Learning Network.
In the past, posts from attendees covered everything from cost center alignment, HR role assignment to changes to the ESS timesheet and FSCM and DCD.
What's your quick lesson learned from your session today?
Don't forget to specify the conference you're attending and the session/speaker. Then claim your contest-winning “Don’t be an outsider!” t-shirt at the Insider Learning Network booth:
Never posted before? 5 quick tips:
1. Log in here at insiderlearningnetwork.com with your email &
2. From the left menu, select BLOGS. In the Blog Search menu, click on CREATE NEW BLOG POST. (After one last security measure, you’ll see “Add Your Blog Post", plus blogging tips in the right hand navigation).
3. Write your tip and submit!
4. Include the name of the conference you’re attending – whether it's BI, HR, Financials or GRC – and the speaker or session name.
5. When your post appears on Insider Learning Network's home page, be sure to visit the Insider Learning Network booth for your shirt!
- Kristine Erickson, Editor, Insider Learning Network
The fine print: All posts will be moderated by our editorial staff and inappropriate content will be removed from the site. Posts must include technical tips; solely promotional content will be disqualified at the discretion of our editorial staff. Show off your new expertise!