This project management tip comes courtesy of Marci Braybrooks from IBIS America.
Marci is a speaker at our upcoming Managing your SAP Projects conference, October 28-31st in Las Vegas, NV and this tip is from her session "How to utilize templates and other functionality to ensure project governance."
7 steps to establishing a global template:
1. Create a template project
2. Build the blueprint structure of the template project
3. Maintain the project using Project Administration
4. Assign global attributes
5. Maintain the General Documentation tab
6. Assign business configuration sets, if appropriate
7. If necessary, translate the template
This is just a brief excerpt from Marci’s extensive session on project governance. For more on Marci’s session and on our Managing your SAP Projects 2012 conference, visit the website - you can also get regular updates by following me @AmyHThistle