SAP for Procurement: A comprehensive update for buyers and suppliers
How does the SAP Procurement Solution Portfolio look since October 1st, when SAP completed its acquisition of Ariba (the #1 Business Network and Spend Management Solutions provider)? Join SAPinsider March 5-8 in Las Vegas for a complete educational program. Find out:
- Is the future of networked commerce better enabled
3 months down the road?
- How are current customers of SAP viewing the benefits
of SAP’s “Ariba Network” acquisition?
- What are customers of SAP Supplier Relationship
Management (SRM) saying, and is there functional overlap?
- How does the Ariba Network open the playing field to
small- and medium-sized suppliers into the SAP ecosystem?
- Does the Ariba Network enable true process transparency
offering a closed loop order-to-invoice process?
- What are the real advantages and disadvantages to
leveraging collaborative commerce on the cloud?
- How are early adaptors leveraging the Ariba Network –
both buyers and sellers?
Join SAPinsider at the upcoming extended supply chain management event, including a comprehensiv
e Procurement Program covering: rapid deployment accelerators, cloud solutions, spend analysis, contract and supplier management, SAP ERP optimization, operational, services and commodity procurement, invoice management and more!
Gain not only SAP ERP procurement optimization education, but the newest available tools and process techniques to best enable supplier collaboration, sourcing, and procure-to-pay best practices. Hear from expert consultants, customers, analysts, and SAP product owners on where the real savings lie; time-to-return; and optimization strategies. See you in Las Vegas.