This HR tip comes courtesy of Brandon Webb of Steelcase, who is speaking at our upcoming HR 2013 event, February 26 - March 1 in Las Vegas, NV at the beautiful Bellagio Hotel! Get an introduction to Gateway Service Builder and SP5.
• SAP NetWeaver Gateway Service Builder
o Introduction to the Gateway Service Builder (Transaction SEGW)
- One-stop shop to display and create OData service
- Easy to learn, especially if you have Web Dynpro for ABAP experience
- Create, open, and close projects
- Import Data Dictionary (DDIC) structures and EDMX models!
• What Is Coming in SAP Gateway SP5?
o Wizard magic with SAP Gateway Design Time
- Service development is going to get even easier!
- Generate services from SAP NetWeaver BW
- New functions in Activate and Maintain Services
- Quick access to the metadata cache
o Notification monitor
- Lists all notifications to be sent by a back-end application to SAP Gateway
o And much more: bit.ly/SAP-GW-SP5
There is still time to register for HR
2013! In fact the early bird pricing discount expires next week (1/25)!