The following tip comes from a presentation that Steven Crooke, ExpertIG, will be presenting at Managing Your SAP Projects 2013 in Orlando, November 20-22.
There is a ton to consider when embarking on an enterprise mobility project. Below are the top 7 considerations every company should look into when making a game plan for such a project:
- Device selection and assignment – asset management and provisioning
- Usage policy creation and enforcement
- App distribution, licensing, and update support
- Security, compliance, and separation of business and personal data
- Roll-out strategy
- Call center, administration, and reporting
- Pilot consideration
Once these have all been considered, it’s time to start planning!
Want to hear more? There is still time to register for Projects 2013 to learn more about this and other topics — register by October 20 to save $200!