SAPPHIRE NOW and the ASUG Annual Conference begin Tuesday, May 5. The crack SAPinsider team will have you covered with the news coming from SAP’s premier annual event as we tweet (follow us at @SAPinsiderKen and @SAPinsider), blog, and maybe even try to sneak in a quick podcast or two amid the hustle and bustle of three full days of presentations, keynotes, and show floor activities. Oh, and did you hear J.Lo is the featured entertainer at the closing concert? Unfortunately, I’ll be on a flight back to Boston when she takes the stage – listening to A.K.A. on the headphones, no doubt – so I’ll be following your tweets for reviews from the show.
And if you won’t be joining us in Orlando, here is a sampling of what you can find from SAPPHIRE NOW at SAPinsiderOnline.
For starters, you can view the live-stream of the main keynote from SAP CEO Bill McDermott on Tuesday from 9 to 10:30 a.m. You can also turn to SAPinsider for the live stream of the other keynotes featuring:
- Bernd Leukert, Member of the SAP Executive Board, Products & Innovation, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. ET
- Steve Singh, Member of the SAP Global Managing Board, CEO, Concur, Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. ET
- Prof. Hasso Plattner, Chairman of SAP Supervisory Board, Thursday, 10 a.m. ET
As SAP’s showcase event, SAPPHIRE NOW is ground zero for product announcements, roadmap details, and fine-tuning of messaging surrounding recent launches, and this year is no exception. In fact, with February’s release of SAP S/4HANA, the focus on cloud-based SAP Simple Finance and SAP HANA Cloud Platform Mobile Services, and the acquisitions of Concur and hybris, as well as line of business and point solutions all coalescing around SAP’s Run Simple methodology, this year promises to shed light on precisely how SAP is advancing on its stated goal of becoming known as the cloud company powered by SAP HANA.
Here is a preview of just a few of the sessions that will stream live on SAPinsider:
- Define Your Road to S/4HANA, Tuesday, May 5, 2 p.m. with Wieland Schreiner, SAP
- Run Simple with Our Next-Generation Business Suite, SAP S/4HANA, Tuesday, May 5, 4 p.m. with Peter Nikoletatos, LaTrobe University; Bobby Joseph, Bristow GroupInc.; Si-Mohamed Said, SAP; Wieland Schreiner, SAP; Markus Schwarz, SAP
- Achieve Superior Customer Experience with SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Tuesday, 1:30-1:50 p.m. with Craig Parker, Genband
- Transform Finance with Instant Insight (SAP Simple Finance), Wednesday, 3-3:20 p.m. with Thomas Wright, Swiss Re
- Transform Your Business with Analytics and Mobile, Thursday, 9-9:20 a.m. with Lilian Corvington, Vodafone Group Srvcs Ltd; Simon Stieper, VELUX group; Clemens Praendl, SAP; and Mohammed Tariq, National Grid
This is just a sampling of the more than 40 presentations and educational sessions that SAPinsiderOnline will carry. If you will not be at SAPPHIRE NOW, we hope you will join us, as we bring the latest news and coverage of the event, and share highlights from some of our favorite sessions.