At SAPinsider’s 2020 conference in Vegas March 17-19 we will learn, share, innovate, and define strategies to help attendees maximize their SAP technology investments. When you attend, you’ll be able to connect with the world’s most trusted community of SAP thought leaders, product experts, and like-minded peers to learn about the latest insights to best optimize SAP and leverage the emergence of intelligent technologies.
You can soak up this knowledge via many formats, including case studies, visionary keynote speeches, in-depth breakout sessions, hands-on labs, and conversations with your peers during networking events.
Here are 10 things you’ll hear, learn, and experience when you join us at the Bellagio:
1. How to prepare for and deploy SAP S/4HANA. Our agenda covers this transformative update from multiple angles, including how to build a business case for migrating to SAP S/4HANA, to implementing S/4HANA associated applications, to guidance for moving to and integrating with a cloud platform.
2. Insights that will help you make better business decisions. Many of the 250+ sessions on our agenda are case studies that provide insights into how a particular business solved a challenge using an SAP solution. Although each business experiences its own unique scenarios, the challenges tend to be the same across the board: The need for increased transparency, efficiency, and predictability, less redundancy, accurate data, change management, and minimized complexity and performance errors.
3. The latest findings and analysis from SAPinsider’s research analysts. SAPinsider’s research analysts will present findings from recent SAPinsider reports, and other presenters will share their research on topics like SAP S/4HANA and the cloud, using analytics to make better business decisions, and how SAP customers are using emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain.
4. How to manage and execute financial accounting and planning processes. Trending right now in the financial space is a desire for more automation, streamlined processes, and digital transformation. These endeavors reflect a shift toward predictive analytics, which could change the way people in finance work and their impact on a business. Our finance sessions address this trend and explain how SAP technologies are being used for process improvements that can affect both daily operations as well as larger business objectives for outcomes that inform the future.
5. Ways to leverage advanced analytics and intelligent technologies for innovation. Analytics and business intelligence are important new territory for many SAP customers, especially those looking to derive more value from their growing data repositories. In our BI & Analytics track you’ll learn how the experts are traversing these emerging technologies, with multiple sessions around SAP BusinessObjects, the Intelligent Enterprise, and SAP Analytics Cloud.
6. How to build an integrated compliance strategy. Every business faces compliance challenges and needs. Learn how businesses are automating processes, remediating roles, managing data privacy, improving reporting, and reducing audit time to ensure they’re meeting their compliance requirements.
7. Insights on managing and securing your business and enterprise technology landscape. In a recent blog post we shared that the average hacker spends around 200 days in your system before you realize it has even been penetrated. SAP systems contain valuable data and the breadth and connectivity that they have makes them desirable targets, which has resulted in a rising number of cybersecurity breaches of these systems. In our cybersecurity track you’ll learn strategies to protect your SAP system and meet compliance as well as minimize the risk of catastrophic data breech.
8. How to define and decide the role of the Cloud. As SAP continues to transition to an enterprise cloud software company, it is clear that there is a significant ongoing push for SAP customers to take a cloud-based approach to the implementation. While SAPinsider’s research has shown that most SAP customers have at least explored using the cloud, the majority are not yet running operational systems in the environment. Our agenda covers the cloud from many angles so you can leave with a better understanding of the best approach to take for your business.
9. New names. Each day of this event is chock full of special events, collaborative discussions, and networking opportunities to help you make valuable new connections with your peers and SAP experts. Experience the SAPinsider difference through the power of our 370,000+ network of insiders, users, and experts and walk away with life-long professional connections.
10. How to master SAP. During our 3-hour, hands-on labs, experts will guide you through a step-by-step exercise designed to help you develop a comprehensive understanding of each solution's functionality and arm you with skills you can use right away. Our expo experience will showcase all the latest demos, tech talks, products, and services to help you master SAP.
Rates for rooms at The Bellagio and for the event go up after February 21, so be sure to register and book your room soon!