Dedham, Massachusetts, April 14, 2014 – SAPinsider announced new sessions offered at the CRM 2014 event, May 14-16, 2014, at the Nice Acropolis Convention Center in Nice, France.
CRM 2014 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the premier event for SAP® sales, marketing, e-commerce, service, and interaction center management.
What’s new for CRM 2014:
- 90% new content, including brand new sessions and live demonstrations covering the latest release of SAP CRM 7.0 enhancement package 3
- Brand new tracks dedicated to extending and enhancing your CRM processes with mobile and cloud technology
- Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
- Ask-the-Experts: Interact one-on-one with the leading experts to ask questions and get detailed, authoritative answers
- Luncheon roundtables: Sit with your colleagues by topic area, industry, or job function and discuss solutions to your most difficult problems. Learn about the projects your colleagues are tackling, what strategies they’re using, and why
CRM 2014 is co-located with Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2014. When you register for one conference, you can attend sessions at both conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please visit www.crm2014.com.
Vice President of Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by WIS Publishing, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from WIS Publishing to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.wispubs.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.