Dedham, Massachusetts, May 12, 2015 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at Logistics & SCM, PLM Manufacturing and Procurement 2015, taking place at the Prague Congress Centre, June 1-3 in Prague.
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2015 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider and is the premier event for organizations using SAP® solutions to improve visibility, planning, and execution across the extended supply chain. James Ciccone, SAPinsider Conference Producer, is excited about the event, saying “This year’s event has been expanded with new content to meet the changing needs of SAP users in the SCM space. The event features new case study presentations from companies such as Bose and Dansk Supermarked, as well as new networking opportunities that allow you to engage with others in your industry. In addition, you can take advantage of hands-on pre-conference workshops and SAP solution labs that are designed to enhance your on-site learning experience.”
What’s new for Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2015:
- New case studies, including an inside look at Dansk Supermarked’s SAP EWM implementation and how adidas is driving business transformation with its SAP SCM on SAP HANA® migration
- SAP's new solution offerings and planned investments that support demand-driven business planning, including updates to the SAP Integrated Business Planning platform
- 2 brand new tracks dedicated to Supply chain compliance, risk, and global trade and Data management, reporting, and analytics
- Additional pre-conference sessions to accelerate your knowledge of new trends and strategies discussed at the conference
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2015 is co-located with CRM 2015. When you register for one conference, you can attend sessions at both conferences for no additional cost. For more information and to register, please www.scm2015.com/prague.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS Publishing, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts knowledgebases, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.