Dedham, Massachusetts, December 19, 2016 – The program for SAPinsider Basis & SAP Administration 2017, taking place this February 27 – March 2 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, is packed with brand new content to help professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP® solutions.
Bridget Kotelly, Basis & SAP Administration 2017 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “Attendees at Basis & SAP Administration 2017 will find out everything they need to know about SAP Solution Manager 7.2 — new functionality, best practices, and advice on when and how to install or upgrade. We have also added an all-new ‘User experience and mobility’ track and access to a variety of new hands-on labs and facilitated networking sessions, enabling them to create meaningful connections with other SAP customers who have walked a mile in their shoes.”
Here’s what’s new at Basis & SAP Administration 2017:
- NEW SAP Solution Manager content containing need-to-know details about SAP Solution Manager 7.2 — New functionality, best practices, and advice on when and how to install or upgrade.
- Brand new content highlighting SAP HANA® administration, security best practices, and tools and strategies for SAP Fiori® and SAP UX that administrators need to know.
- NEW pre-conference workshops on leveraging SAP Solution Manager 7.2 to support your changing SAP landscapes, and an introduction to SAP HANA administration.
- Invaluable customer case studies providing real-world lessons learned from challenges to solutions from companies including Microsoft, Newell Brands, Cintas, and thyssenkrupp.
- Interactive Networking Q&As that provide the opportunity to learn strategies and get ideas from your peers on topics most important to you.
Basis & SAP Administration 2017 is co-located with BI 2017 and HANA 2017. Your registration for 1 event allows you to attend over 165 sessions across all events at no additional cost!
For more information and to register, please visit www.Admin2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.