Dedham, Massachusetts, August 9, 2017 – SAPinsider announces new topics to be covered at HR 2017, November 8-10 in Copenhagen.
Amy Thistle, VP, Events, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, "You’ll get candid insights into new products and road maps, practical advice, and real-world lessons learned from over 20 HR leaders, SAP® and SAP SuccessFactors® solution experts, and leading-edge customers eager to share their stories. By attending, you will have access to a variety of checklists and guidelines, sample policies, and in-depth presentations to help you stay at the top of your profession."
Here’s what’s new at HR 2017:
- 95% brand new content which includes 20+ new sessions covering hot topics such as, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP Fiori®, HR Renewal, on-premise and cloud integration, and much more
- A new track dedicated to SAP road maps, enhancements, and innovations showcasing sessions including:
- SAP SuccessFactors cloud platform and technology – Overview and road map
- Learn what’s new and improved with time and attendance
- Payroll in the cloud: What’s new and different
- Tips and tools for effectively integrating SAP ERP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors
- And more
- 2 NEW Pre-Conference Workshops to help you understand what you need to know before implementing the full suite of SAP SuccessFactors solutions as well as how to make the most of your current SAP ERP HCM environment
- Expanded networking opportunities — along with our traditional networking opportunities such as Ask the Experts, we have added networking events where delegates will be able to meet like-minded peers in small groups to discuss hot topics, projects, and more
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2017 delegates — guidelines, checklists, and sample code that you can take back to the office for immediate impact
- Firsthand experiences from multiple SAP customers such as Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Glanbia, and more
- And more! View tracks and sessions
HR 2017 is an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and is the definitive conference for organizations evaluating and running SAP and SAP SuccessFactors solutions including core HR, talent management, and payroll.
For more information and to register, please visit www.hr2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.