Dedham, Massachusetts, December 11, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Financials 2018, February 12-15 in Las Vegas, and hear how some of the world's top SAP® customers are using SAP solutions to spur financial transformation, implement and optimize SAP S/4HANA® Finance, and drive accounting, controlling, planning, reporting, and compliance excellence.
According to Kendall Hatch, Financials 2018 Conference Producer, “Our expert line-up of speakers will provide real-world education, showing attendees how to use SAP solutions to achieve new levels of operational efficiency and effectiveness. The Financials 2018 audience will leave Las Vegas with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help them fully exploit the capabilities of their SAP solutions.”
Featured customer case studies include:
- How Applied Industrial Technologies leveraged intelligent SAP collections to unify systems and standardize processes for ultimate productivity
- Vishay Intertechnology’s secrets to getting users to embrace AP optimization
- How Jabil prepared for its SAP S/4HANA Finance journey: From data conversion to financial reporting and controls
- Lessons from Woodward’s multi-year project to integrate and standardize its global financial systems and processes
- How Stepan Company drove innovation with state-of-the-art EPM systems
- Leveraging key drivers and metrics for detailed sales/margin planning at TDS Telecom
- How IDEXX Laboratories leverages SAP Business Planning and Consolidation embedded model on SAP HANA® for balance sheet and cash flow statement reporting and forecasting
Attend and hear candid tool selection recommendations, learn insider techniques to standardize processes, and get firsthand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of SAP solutions.
Financials 2018 is co-located with GRC 2018. Registration for one event provides access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 150 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2018.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, the SAPexperts knowledgebases, insiderBOOKS, InsiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.