Dedham, Massachusetts, December 21, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at BI & HANA 2018, taking place February 26 – March 1, at The Bellagio in Las Vegas.
Start 2018 with the knowledge and skills to advance your career and business objectives. This February, SAP executives, leading independent consultants, and world-class customers will come together to help you increase productivity and reduce downtime, lay the foundation for your upcoming projects, choose the right business intelligence tools for your needs, and explore the latest SAP® solutions.
Bridget Kotelly, BI & HANA 2018 Conference Producer, said she is excited about the event. “As SAP continues to release new products and upgrades across its portfolio of analytics and data management solutions, it is more important than ever to keep abreast of new functionality and capabilities. BI and HANA 2018 provides live demos, business use cases, and road map plans for all of these newer products including SAP Lumira®, SAP Data Hub, and SAP Leonardo. In addition, there are new tracks focusing on SAP Cloud Platform, SAP S/4 HANA®, and application design and development.”
Conference highlights include:
- Pre-conference workshops – In-depth 3-hour sessions focused on creating a global analytics hub, SAP BW to SAP BW powered by SAP HANA® migrations, and Big Data solutions.
- SAP road maps and demos – Deep dive sessions directly from SAP showcasing product innovations such as app development using SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Analytics Hub, SAP Leonardo, and more.
- Technical and strategic education – Tailor your schedule to take advantage of more strategic offerings on tool selection, user engagement, and business use cases; or focus on technical skills including advanced data analytics on SAP HANA, optimizing applications in a hybrid cloud model, and building better dashboards with SAP Lumira.
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2018 attendees – Self assessments, checklists, use case forms, and project plans you can take back to the office for immediate impact.
- Firsthand experiences from top SAP customers – Including American Red Cross, Sempra Energy, Callaway Golf, and many more.
- 2 events in 1 – BI & HANA 2018 is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions at both events with no additional cost.
For more information and to register, please visit www.HANA2018.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.