Dedham, Massachusetts, December 8, 2017 – The program for SAPinsider GRC 2018, taking place February 12-15 at the Wynn Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content that will help organizations using SAP® GRC solutions manage risk and compliance, strengthen cybersecurity, detect and prevent fraud, and optimize controls.
Join SAP and SAPinsider to get best-in-class approaches and perspectives from leading consultants, industry trends from analysts, lessons learned from customers, and road maps including latest product updates from SAP. Kendall Hatch, GRC 2018 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “There’s a lot that’s new in the GRC space, and we’ve updated our programs to follow suit. Attendees will walk away with the knowledge they need to optimize their existing GRC solutions and prepare for what’s to come. Top subject matter experts will be giving detailed product road maps and demos, and we have a slate of brand new sessions on GRC leadership and strategy, cybersecurity, access governance, SAP Process Control, risk, fraud, and audit management, and more. We have an amazing line-up of customer speakers joining us in Las Vegas, including Jabil, ConocoPhillips, Tyson Foods, Eli Lily and Company, Honeywell, Stanley Black & Decker, Mars, Armstrong Flooring, and others.”
Here's a sneak peek at what's new for 2018:
- Product road map and release sessions to help you understand the landscape and new developments in SAP’s governance, risk, and compliance solutions. Walk through new release features and functionalities, learn how to fully exploit their capabilities, explore different migration and integration scenarios, and set up your GRC strategy for success.
- NEW Pre-Conference Workshops: Attend these 3-hour drill-down programs and leave with an in-depth understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation, walk through the latest trends in access governance and security, and explore the foundations of an SAP cybersecurity strategy.
- Brand new, robust cybersecurity coverage to help you fortify your SAP environment and leverage SAP solutions to keep cyber attackers at bay.
- NEW comprehensive content on SAP Access Control, including dozens of sessions to help you better manage user provisioning, undertake role design, and minimize Segregation of Duty conflicts.
- NEW sessions devoted to SAP Process Control, giving you the tools you need to build, test, and maintain an airtight control automation/control monitoring program.
- NEW tracks devoted to SAP HANA and implementations, integrations, and upgrades. Learn what SAP HANA® means for your GRC program and get best practices to implement and integrate GRC solutions.
- NEW hands-on labs that allow you to test the features and functionality of a variety of SAP GRC solutions and walk through the set-up, configuration, and uses of each.
- Customer case studies from Jabil, ConocoPhillips, Tyson Foods, Eli Lily and Company, Honeywell, Stanley Black & Decker, Mars, Armstrong Flooring, and others. Hear from your peers about best practices for tool selection, learn dynamic reporting techniques, and get firsthand user advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but often underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP GRC solutions.
GRC 2018 is co-located with Financials 2018. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 150 expert-led sessions under one roof!
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2018.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES Magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.