Dedham, Massachusetts, February 6, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Financials 2017, March 21-24 in Las Vegas, and hear how some of the world's top SAP customers are using SAP® solutions for finance to drive accounting, controlling, planning, and reporting excellence.
According to Kendall Hatch, Financials 2017 Conference Producer, “This year’s speaker roster includes finance and accounting practitioners from some of the world’s biggest brands to show attendees how they’re using SAP solutions to achieve new levels of operational efficiency and effectiveness. Drawing on those real-world experiences, the Financials 2017 audience will leave Las Vegas with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help them fully exploit the capabilities of their SAP landscape.”
Featured customer case studies include:
- Vivint shares how it prepared for an SAP S/4HANA® implementation
- How IDEXX Laboratories significantly improved overall SAP BusinessObjects™ Planning and Consolidation performance and user experience by seamlessly upgrading to version 10.1 on SAP HANA®
- Cameco Corporation’s journey to implement a treasury management system based on SAP S/4HANA Finance
- How JBS saved $1M a year by optimizing dispute and collections management in SAP
- Learn how Tennant Company executed an on-time, on-budget migration to the new general ledger
- How Great-West Financial optimizes its accounts payable processes with limited purchasing integration
- Hear how Bentley Systems transformed its global travel and expense management system with Concur and SAP
- Learn how Stepan Company built a business case for a best-in-class EPM solution including management reporting, planning, and consolidations
- How the Dow Chemical Company transformed its SAP global finance operations with centralized tax management
Attend and hear their candid tool selection recommendations, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get firsthand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP finance solutions.
Financials 2017 is co-located with GRC 2017. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 150 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2017.com. Contact:
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, the SAPexperts knowledgebases, insiderBOOKS, InsiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.