Dedham, Massachusetts, February 6, 2017 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at GRC 2017, March 21-24 in Las Vegas, and hear how some of the world's top SAP customers are using SAP® solutions to analyze risk, optimize controls, detect and prevent fraud, enhance cybersecurity, and enable compliance.
According to Kendall Hatch, GRC 2017 Conference Producer, “This year’s speaker roster includes risk and compliance practitioners from some of the world’s biggest brands to show attendees how they’re using SAP solutions to build more robust and efficient risk management, corporate governance and regulatory compliance practices. Drawing on those real-world experiences, the GRC 2017 audience will leave Las Vegas with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help them predict, prevent, identify and neutralize a wide and ever-expanding range of organizational risks.”
Featured customer case studies include:
- Setting up your SAP environment for growth — lessons learned from Smith & Wesson’s SAP implementation success
- How Revlon completed a global security redesign on an accelerated timeline
- Firsthand insight on how ConocoPhillips successfully utilizes SAP Access Control in a complex landscape
- How Newport News Shipbuilding analyzed over 2,000 custom transactions in order to assess their impact on its control framework
- Learn how Johnson & Johnson deployed SAP Access Control to advance its corporate risk and compliance imperatives
- How Mars successfully completed a global SAP security redesign with SAP Access Control and built a security “playbook” to guide the project
- Implementing and managing SAP Access Control for multiple SAP instances — best practices from Stanley Black & Decker
- How Honeywell increased risk visibility and improved efficiency with its Using an enterprise risk and controls strategy
- Best practices from NEMAK on automating internal audit procedures with SAP Process Control
- Hear how Eli Lilly and Company uses SAP Process Control business rules to automate control performance, perform system self-monitoring, and enable dashboards
Attend and hear their candid tool selection recommendations, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get firsthand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP solutions for GRC.
GRC 2017 is co-located with Financials 2017. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 150 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2017.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, the SAPexperts knowledgebases, insiderBOOKS, InsiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.