Dedham, Massachusetts, November 13, 2017 – SAPinsider Basis & SAP Administration 2018, taking place this February 26 – March 1 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content to help professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP® solutions.
Bridget Kotelly, Basis & SAP Administration 2018 Conference Producer, is excited about the new additions to this year’s event, saying, “Basis & SAP Administration 2018 features up-to-date tools and techniques necessary to manage complex SAP ecosystems. Our expert faculty provides real-world education for how to deploy and manage cloud and hybrid landscapes, technical guidelines for preparing for and migrating to SAP HANA®, SAP S/4HANA®, and SAP BW/4HANA, and important information about the newest version of SAP Solution Manager.”
Here’s what’s new at Basis & SAP Administration 2018:
- Need-to-know details about SAP Solution Manager 7.2 – New functionality, best practices, and advice on when and how to install or upgrade
- New Pre-Conference Workshops: SAP Solution Manager 7.2 adoption framework, building a business case and road map for your SAP S/4HANA implementation, and a step-by-step guideline to develop and execute your cloud strategy
- New customer case studies providing real-world lessons learned from challenges to solutions from companies including Microsoft, Newell Brands, COTT Beverages, and Houston Independent School District
- Interactive networking Q&As that provide the opportunity to get strategies and ideas from your peers on topics most important to you
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
Basis & SAP Administration 2018, an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, is a must-attend event for professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The event is co-located with BI & HANA 2018 and packed with over 130 hand-picked sessions, live product demos, hands-on labs, and interactive forums including the latest product updates from SAP.
For more information and to register, please visit www.admin2018.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of
SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.