Dedham, Massachusetts, September 06, 2017– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing its SCM Optimization Bootcamp to Chicago, December 4-6.
SCM Optimization Bootcamp is designed for organizations that are looking to minimize inventory levels, improve service performance, and reduce stock-outs with their existing SAP® system while getting the organization ready for SAP S/4HANA®. Through lecture, demo, and hands-on sessions attendees will get best practices and strategic recommendations that they can leverage to maximize their SAP investment.
By attending SCM Optimization Bootcamp, attendees will learn how to:
- Increase customer service levels with improved “on-time” and “in-full” delivery
- Optimize inventories while reducing averages by more than 15-35%
- Improve forecast accuracy and capacity planning by 20-40%
- Improve lead times by 20-30% with optimized demand and supply planning processes
- Reduce supply chain operating costs by breaking down functional silos
- Dramatically improve the quality and value of master data and user confidence
- Increase system ROI by extracting the business value that has eluded organizations for so long
- Implement a successful change management strategy, by utilizing best practices
For more information and to register, please visit www.sc-optimization.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.