Dedham, Massachusetts, February 5, 2018 – SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be launching GDPR Bootcamp for SAP Customers in Copenhagen, April 9-10 and Chicago, April 24-25.
The upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) implementation will affect nearly all industries around the world – the program will help ready companies for the quickly approaching May 25 deadline. GDPR Bootcamp for SAP Customers provides access to in-depth sessions and interactive forums to help build a culture around data protection for organizations, and provides attendees with the tools and topics needed to face the upcoming regulation head-on.
Attend for 1-on-1 conversations with GDPR experts and in-depth sessions to:
- Ensure the most pressing issues are addressed before the May 25, 2018, deadline
- Unlock tips and techniques that the world’s top companies and experts are using to become compliant
- Learn how to perform a GDPR assessment, and identify the high-risk gaps that will require remediation
- Increase and improve data protection awareness within your organization and build successful GDPR training programs for employees
- Network with leading SAP experts and other customers to identify new ways to improve an organization’s GDPR compliance initiatives
- Optimize and mitigate the costs and efforts of ongoing compliance, long after the deadline has passed
For more information and to register, please visit www.gdprcompliancebootcamp.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.