Dedham, Massachusetts, January 4, 2018 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at GRC 2018, February 12-15 in Las Vegas, and hear how some of the world's top SAP customers are using SAP® GRC solutions to manage risk and compliance, strengthen cybersecurity, detect and prevent fraud, and optimize controls.
According to Kendall Hatch, GRC 2018 Conference Producer, “This year’s speaker roster includes risk, compliance, and cybersecurity practitioners from some of the world’s biggest brands to show attendees how they’re using SAP solutions to build more robust and efficient risk management, corporate governance and regulatory compliance practices. Drawing on those real-world experiences, the GRC 2018 audience will leave Las Vegas with a powerful new set of skills and knowledge to help them predict, prevent, identify and neutralize a wide and ever-expanding range of organizational risks.”
Featured customer case studies include:
- Eli Lilly and Company’s strategy for ensuring an audit-ready process control system
- How Honeywell provides GRC insights to C-level executives
- How ConocoPhillips conducts user access reviews and monitors transaction usage in SAP GRC 10.x
- How Tyson Foods stays one step ahead of Sarbanes-Oxley audit challenges by maximizing its use of SAP GRC solutions
- How Stanley Black & Decker designed an efficient global role structure
- How Mars transitioned to a new SAP security architecture and governance model
- How Jabil applied new SAP S/4HANA® security architecture and restrictions during its SAP S/4HANA rollout
- Transforming security through a role rebuild at Armstrong Flooring
- How Stanley Black & Decker upgraded SAP Access Control to prepare for SAP S/4HANA and Central Finance
Attend and hear their candid tool selection recommendations, learn "secret" reporting tricks, and get firsthand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (and often underutilized) features and functionality of your SAP GRC solutions.
GRC 2018 is co-located with Financials 2018. Registration for one event allows access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 150 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.grc2018.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, the SAPexperts knowledgebases, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.