Dedham, Massachusetts, July 13, 2018– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing Central Finance Bootcamp to Chicago, November 7-8.
Central Finance Bootcamp is the definitive event for organizations considering, planning, or embarking on Central Finance implementation as an evolutionary approach to SAP S/4HANA® rather than engaging in an invasive migration. Take home strategic recommendations, best practices, and practical tips and tricks you can immediately put to use upon returning to the office.
Join us at Central Finance Bootcamp to:
- Walk through the ins and outs of Central Finance, including key concepts, capabilities, and architectural components that project teams will need to know before embarking on a Central Finance initiative
- Explore alternative deployment scenarios and use cases that drive the business case for Central Finance
- Understand how Central Finance can serve as a stepping stone to SAP S/4HANA Finance without disrupting existing source SAP® ERP systems
- Examine on-premise, in the cloud, or software-as-a-service solution deployment options, and get tips to determine the best fit for your business needs
- Identify key dos and don’ts of master data mapping in Central Finance – critical to successful implementation
- Learn how to leverage Central Finance for improved business analytics, and financial and management reporting
- Find out how leveraging Central Finance can help significantly reduce the cost and improve the efficiency of a shared services operation
- See how machine learning can help you to improve your finance processes in various ways, including intelligent automation, humanized user interactions, or smart predictive scenarios
For more information and to register, please visit www.sapcentralfinance.com/Chicago
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.