Dedham, Massachusetts, July 13, 2018– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing HR Payroll Seminar to Orlando, November 27-28.
HR Payroll Seminar is the only event for organizations running SAP® payroll who are looking to achieve greater control over payroll-related costs and resources while evaluating or preparing their organization to transition payroll to the cloud. Through lecture, demo, and interactive discussions, top HR experts will share tips, tricks, best practices, and strategic recommendations that you can immediately use upon returning to the office.
Join us at HR Payroll Seminar to:
- Understand the commonalities and differences with SAP ERP HCM payroll and SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll and the options for payroll moving forward
- Reduce the complexity of FI/CO integration with best practices, process decisions, and technical considerations for integrating SAP payroll with accounting
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of overpayments, garnishments, retroactive calculations, and month-end accruals
- Examine the fundamentals of SAP time evaluation and get solutions to compensate for overtime, shift differentials, paid and unpaid time, and other time-related challenges
- Avoid the most common payroll challenges and resolve payroll errors by setting up and customizing schemas and rules and troubleshooting process models
- Create efficient payroll processes with Payroll Control Center to effectively audit your data
- Hear firsthand the road map for SAP payroll and get a sneak peek into what the future of payroll looks like, including the impact of SAP Leonardo
For more information and to register, please visit www.hrpayrollseminar.com/Orlando
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.