Dedham, Massachusetts, July 13, 2018– SAPinsider is excited to announce that it will be bringing SAP HANA Administration Bootcamp to Orlando, November 27-28.
SAP HANA Administration Bootcamp is the definitive event for organizations evaluating, planning to implement, or running SAP HANA®. Through hands-on sessions, step-by-step demos, and detailed instruction, our faculty of SAP HANA experts will equip you with the tools you need to plan out your SAP HANA system architecture, determine the best deployment scenario for your needs, and optimize your installation post go-live. Take home strategic recommendations, best practices, and practical tips and tricks you can immediately put to use upon returning to the office.
Join us at SAP HANA Administration Bootcamp to learn hands-on how to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of tools and techniques required to effectively administer SAP HANA systems
- Benefit from expert advice on how to plan out your SAP® system architecture for various SAP HANA deployment scenarios
- Learn new skills needed to administer, operate, monitor, and secure SAP HANA
- Uncover cost saving measures to consider when planning your SAP HANA landscape and architecture
- Learn about critical considerations and pitfalls to watch out for when installing or upgrading SAP HANA
- Explore functionality of the SAP HANA cockpit, SAP HANA studio, and other tools you can leverage to administer your SAP HANA system
- Take an expert-guided deep dive into advanced techniques to maintain and optimize a high-performance SAP HANA database system
- Get useful tips to manage growth and reduce costs of your SAP HANA deployment
For more information and to register, please visit www.saphanabootcamp.com/Orlando
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.