Dedham, Massachusetts, March 6, 2018 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2018, taking place October 16-18 in Prague.
Take advantage of the opportunity to hear from SAP executives, top consultants, and leading customers who will be on-hand to help you reinforce your organization’s SAP® landscape and fortify against continually evolving cyber threats. You will learn how to safeguard cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise environments and find out how to analyze risk in your business and respond to threats, both internal and external.
Kendall Hatch, Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2018 Conference Producer, said he is excited about the new event. “We’re putting together a stellar 3 days to help SAP customers learn to plug the holes in their defenses from top-to-bottom and from end-to-end,” he said. “We’ll help you not only formulate an SAP cybersecurity strategy – but give you the tools and knowledge you need to start executing it as soon as you get back to the office.”
Conference highlights include:
- Robust and up-to-the-minute product road maps to help you understand the landscape and direction of SAP's cybersecurity solutions. Delve into their functionality, learn how to fully exploit their capabilities, explore different migration and integration scenarios, and set up your GRC cybersecurity strategy for success.
- Comprehensive security content covering new technologies like SAP S/4HANA® and SAP Fiori®. Learn about the special cybersecurity considerations associated with emerging SAP technology and how you can leverage new solutions to fortify the enterprise.
- Customer case studies from top SAP customers like Merck KGaA and McKesson. Find out how your peers enhanced systems and processes to better protect against potential cyber attacks.
- Networking opportunities, including, Ask the Experts, luncheon roundtables, evening receptions, and interactive discussion sessions
- 4 events in 1: Cybersecurity for SAP Customers 2018 is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration 2018 and BI & HANA 2018. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions across all 3 events at no additional cost.
- Ask the Experts: Want a little one-on-one time with the biggest rock stars in the SAP cybersecurity world? Participate in the Ask the Experts program and pick the brains of some of the industry’s most knowledgeable and sought-after cybersecurity advisors.
For more information and to register, please visit www.SAPCybersecurity2018.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.