Dedham, Massachusetts, March 29, 2018 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at BI & HANA 2018, taking place June 27-29, in Prague.
Position your company and career for long-term success. SAPinsider and SAP have collaborated to produce BI & HANA 2018. Bringing together SAP executives, leading independent consultants, and world-class customers. This event will help you increase productivity and reduce downtime, lay the foundation for your upcoming projects, choose the right business intelligence tools for your needs, and explore the latest SAP® solutions.
Bridget Kotelly, BI & HANA 2018 Conference Program Manager, said she is excited about the event. “SAP continues to innovate and offer new solutions and capabilities in its analytics, data, and database management portfolios. BI & HANA 2018 provides practical education for SAP customers to keep abreast of new functionality and new offerings so they can make informed decisions. The program offers live demos, business use cases, and road maps for all of the newer solutions including SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Hub, SAP Leonardo, SAP S/4HANA®, SAP BW/4HANA, and much more.”
Conference highlights include:
- Pre-conference workshops – In-depth 3-hour sessions focused on SAP S/4HANA implementation, visual storytelling, creating a global analytics hub, and much more.
- SAP road maps and demos – Hear directly from SAP on its latest innovations such as SAP Leonardo, SAP Data Hub, SAP BusinessObjectsTM Web Intelligence 4.2 SP05, SAP HANA®, and more.
- Technical and strategic education – Customize your learning experience to take advantage of more strategic offerings on how to plan your SAP HANA journey, front-end tool selection and user engagement guidelines, and business use cases; OR focus on technical skills including SAP HANA architecture consideration, new data modeling and preparation techniques, universe design, and integration.
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2018 attendees – Blueprints, guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact.
- Firsthand experiences from top SAP customers – Including Bilkom, Ypsomed, Mobile Mini, and more.3 events in 1 – BI & HANA 2018 is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration and Cybersecurity for SAP Customers. Registration for 1 event provides access to sessions at all 3 events with no additional cost.
For more information and to register, please visit www.HANA2018.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.