Dedham, Massachusetts, March 14, 2018 — SAPinsider is bringing its GDPR Bootcamp for SAP Customers to Copenhagen, April 9-10, and Chicago, April 24-25. The event is designed specifically for SAP® customers to learn how to leverage their existing SAP solutions to become compliant by the approaching May 25 deadline.
“No single solution can act as a silver bullet for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance. Your compliance initiatives will involve a multitude of aspects, from culture shifts and process changes to solutions and data management. GDPR Bootcamp for SAP Customers provides the opportunity to hear directly from SAP on how to leverage existing SAP solutions and functionality to further your GDPR road map,” states Kendall Hatch, Conference Producer.
Attend and hear how to:
- Utilize SAP’s database and data management solutions to accelerate your GDPR journey, strengthen your data management foundation, and simplify governance
- Fortify sensitive data with UI logging and UI masking and decrease the risk from “insiders” abusing or leaking sensitive data
- Ensure your new and legacy applications are compliant and remain compliant with SAP Fortify by Micro Focus
- Use SAP Dynamic Authorization Management by NextLabs and SAP Enterprise Digital Rights Management by NextLabs to build a bullet-proof GDPR strategy, automate data handling policies and procedures, and develop audit and preventive processes and breach alerts
- Leverage SAP Hybris Consent, formerly known as Gigya Enterprise Preference Manager, to build trust with your customers by being more transparent in how you collect and use their personal data
For more information and to register, please visit www.GDPRcompliancebootcamp.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.