Dedham, Massachusetts, September 4, 2018 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Financials 2018 and GRC 2018, October 16-18 in Prague, and hear how some of the world's top SAP® customers are using SAP solutions to spur financial transformation, manage risk and compliance, and more.
Featured customer case studies include:
- How SAP leverages fully integrated capabilities of SAP Solutions for GRC and security for its finance operations
- How Repsol S.A. has achieved a mature and integrated compliance framework through its continuous governance, risk and compliance program
- How Honeywell overcame its SAP Process Control master data management challenges
- 10 years of managing and controlling access at Philips using SAP Access Control
- Serco Group and the value of a controls platform for GDPR compliance
- How Adidas AG moved its SAP access and security controls from game day to every day
- Tackling user access risk head-on at BekaertDeslee
- How EDP addresses cybersecurity and data privacy with SAP solutions
- How Honeywell maximized bang for its buck through continuous controls monitoring
- How the Government of Pakistan implemented financial reporting reforms through SAP and public sector economic performance
- Virtua Health Inc.’s journey toward healthy real-time analytics with SAP S/4HANA® and SAP Analytics Cloud
Attend and hear candid tool selection recommendations, learn insider techniques to standardize processes, and get firsthand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of SAP solutions.
Registration for one event provides access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 90 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.financials2018.com and www.grc2018.com.
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.