Dedham, Massachusetts, February 11, 2019 – Join SAP and SAPinsider at Financials 2019, GRC 2019, BI, Analytics & HANA 2019, HR Innovations 2019, and Basis & SAP Administration 2019 March 19-21 in Las Vegas, and hear how some of the world's top SAP® customers are using SAP solutions.
Featured customer case studies include:
- How Growmark implemented SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for measurable improvements to its overall consolidation, reporting, and planning processes
- How Pfizer uses Manual Control Performance within SAP Process Control to customize, manage, and govern manual controls
- How Eli Lilly and Company is using SAP Process Control continuous controls monitoring (CCM) rules to monitor compliance, automate control performance, and check for system issues
- How SAP Analytics Cloud and the SAP Digital Boardroom brought real-time, game-day analytics to the San Francisco 49ers
- Firsthand lessons and key insights from Bridgestone Tires’ recent rollout of SAP Analytics Cloud to streamline its Excel-based monthly forecasting process
- How Newport News Shipbuilding successfully integrated its SAP SuccessFactors and SAP ERP ecosystem
- How Coke One North America (CONA) Services uses SAP Fiori and SAPUI5 to create a great user experience for its North American Coca-Cola bottlers
- Lessons from Ypsomed’s SAP BW/4HANA greenfield implementation approach — Completed in 4 months
- How Salt River Project (SRP) deployed and leveraged SAP Landscape Management to automate repetitive, day-to-day tasks that previously tied up its IT personnel for days
- Lessons from L3 Technologies “lift and shift” migration to the cloud
Attend and hear candid tool selection recommendations, learn insider techniques to standardize processes, and get firsthand product set-up and configuration advice to unlock some of the most powerful (but underutilized) features and functionality of SAP solutions.
Registration for one event provides access to sessions across both events at no additional cost — that's more than 270 expert-led sessions under one roof.
For more information and to register, please visit www.sapinsiderevents.com/2019Conferences
Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.