Dedham, Massachusetts, January 7, 2019 – SAPinsider BI, Analytics & HANA 2019, taking place this March 19-21 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content to help professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP® solutions.
Bridget Kotelly, BI, Analytics & HANA 2019 Conference Producer, said she is excited about the event. “As SAP continues to release new innovations and upgrades to its portfolio of analytics and data management solutions, it is critical to keep abreast of product capabilities and road maps and understand business use cases and best practices. BI, Analytics & HANA 2019 provides live demos, real-world use cases, and future plans for all the newer products including SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Lumira®, SAP Data Hub, and SAP Leonardo. In addition to the broad range of educational offerings, the benefits of meeting with customers and experts who have firsthand experiences deploying and using these technologies, cannot be overstated.”
Here’s what’s new at BI, Analytics & HANA 2019:
- SAP roadmaps and demos — Hear directly from SAP on the latest innovations and future plans for it data and analytics solutions including SAP Data Hub, SAP HANA®, SAP Analytics Cloud, and more
- Firsthand lessons from top SAP customers, including:
- Bridgestone Tires’ use of SAP Analytics Cloud to streamline the monthly forecasting process
- LANXESS Solutions’ multi-system upgrade from SAP ECC 6.0 EhP4 to SAP S/4HANA 1605
- Epsilon’s successful SAP Cloud Platform implementation
- Ypsomed’s SAP BW/4HANA greenfield implementation approach — Completed in 4 months
- L3 Technologies “lift and shift” migration to the cloud
- Technical AND strategic education — Customize your learning experience to take advantage of more strategic offerings on how to plan your SAP HANA journey, front-end tool selection and user engagement guidelines, and business use cases; OR focus on technical skills including SAP HANA architecture considerations, new data modeling and preparation techniques, universe design, and integration
- Pre-Conference Workshops — In-depth 3-hour sessions focused on the SAP S/4HANA® business case development and migration, dashboarding and data visualization best practices, data quality management, and much more
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2019 attendees — Blueprints, guidelines, checklists, and sample code you can take back to the office for immediate impact.
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
BI, Analytics & HANA 2019, an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, is a must-attend event for professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The event is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration 2019, Financials 2019, GRC 2019, and SAP ERP HCM Summit and packed with over 270 hand-picked sessions, live product demos, hands-on labs, and interactive forums including the latest product updates from SAP.
For more information and to register, please visit www.HANA2019.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.