Dedham, Massachusetts, January 7, 2019 – SAPinsider Financials 2019, taking place this March 19-21 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content to help professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP® solutions.
Kendall Hatch, Financials 2019 Conference Producer, said he is excited about the event. “Financials professionals are more empowered than ever before to take advantage of innovative new technologies and drive change within their organizations. We’ll be exploring the latest updates to SAP’s products and solutions, including SAP S/4HANA Finance, SAP Analytics Cloud, and diving into new ways to derive value from your SAP solutions in the cloud or on-premise.”
Here’s what’s new at Financials 2019:
- Access to detailed product roadmaps and new content on the hottest topics, including:
- Product updates, new releases, and business use cases for SAP’s new and upgraded solutions, including SAP S/4HANA Finance, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting, and more
- State-of-the-market research updates from leading analysts on Central Finance and financial implications of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Strategic imperatives to re-imagine finance for the intelligent enterprise and take advantage of new technology like blockchain and artificial intelligence
- Tips and techniques to help you prepare for the new revenue recognition and lease accounting standards
- Financial accounting, managerial accounting, cash and treasury management, financial planning, and reporting and analytics best practices
- A NEW Pre-Conference Workshop: Jumpstart your conference experience and tap into a special session covering the adoption of SAP S/4HANA Finance with Central Finance
- Expanded networking opportunities to interact with and learn from your peers. Join like-minded colleagues to discuss hot topics or projects through Ask the Experts, facilitated networking sessions, and interactive Q&As
- Tips and techniques to configure, secure, and maintain SAP Fiori®
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2019 attendees include a treasure trove of guidelines, checklists, tables, and sample reports you can take back to the office and put to immediate use
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
Financials 2019, an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, is a must-attend event for professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The event is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration 2019, BI, Analytics & HANA 2019, GRC 2019, and SAP ERP HCM Summit and packed with over 270 hand-picked sessions, live product demos, hands-on labs, and interactive forums including the latest product updates from SAP.
For more information and to register, please visit www.Financials2019.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 225,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of SAPinsider, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.