Dedham, Massachusetts, January 7, 2019 – SAPinsider GRC 2019, taking place this March 19-21 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, is packed with brand new content to help professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP® solutions.
Kendall Hatch, GRC 2019 Conference Producer, said he is excited about the event. “GRC professionals are more empowered than ever before to take advantage of innovative new technologies and drive change within their organizations. We’ll be exploring the latest updates to SAP’s products and solutions, including SAP Access Control, SAP Process Control, and diving into new ways to derive value from your SAP solutions in the cloud or on-premise.”
Here’s what’s new at GRC 2019:
- Access to detailed product roadmap and sessions covering the hottest topics, including:
- Product updates, new releases, and business use cases for SAP’s new and upgraded solutions, including SAP Access Control, SAP Process Control, and SAP Risk Management
- State-of-the-market research updates from leading analysts on risk and governance strategy, analytics best practices, and intelligent security
- Strategic imperatives to re-imagine GRC for the intelligent enterprise and take advantage of new technologies like robotic process automation
- Implementation and migration best practices to ensure project success for all your SAP GRC projects
- Tips and techniques to help you prepare for the new and ongoing compliance standards, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- In-depth cybersecurity content to help you fortify your SAP environment from cyber attackers
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Attend these 3-hour drill-down programs and leave with an in-depth understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation, walk through the latest trends in access governance and security, and explore the foundations of an SAP cybersecurity strategy
- Customer-led sessions offering actionable advice from top SAP customers like Lockheed Martin, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, The Hershey Company, Pfizer, Stanley Black & Decker, Eli Lilly and Company, UGI Utilities, and Newport News Shipbuilding
- Networking opportunities to interact with and learn from your peers. Join like-minded colleagues to discuss hot topics or projects through speed networking, Ask the Experts, facilitated networking sessions, and interactive Q&As
- Hands-on labs that allow you to test the features and functionality of a variety of SAP GRC solutions and walk through the set-up, configuration, and uses of each
- Take-home materials prepared exclusively for 2019 attendees include a treasure trove of guidelines, checklists, tables, and sample reports you can take back to the office and put to immediate use
- And more! View all tracks and sessions
GRC 2019, an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, is a must-attend event for professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The event is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration 2019, BI, Analytics & HANA 2019, Financials 2019, and SAP ERP HCM Summit and packed with over 270 hand-picked sessions, live product demos, hands-on labs, and interactive forums including the latest product updates from SAP.
For more information and to register, please visit www.GRC2019.com
Executive Vice President, Marketing
WIS, publisher of SAPinsider
SAPinsider, published by Wellesley Information Services, is the premier source of information on products, services, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. More than 250,000 customers in 70 countries rely annually on education and training materials from Wellesley Information Services to optimize their investments in SAP solutions. Wellesley Information Services is the publisher of
SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES magazine, SAP Experts, insiderBOOKS, insiderTRAINING, and is the producer of SAPinsider conferences and seminars. For more information, visit www.SAPinsiderOnline.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP SE in Germany and several other countries. Wellesley Information Services is not affiliated with SAP SE or any of the SAP SE group of companies.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.