Speakers: Rick Smith and Colin Dover, SAP
Date: Tuesday, April 23
Time: 4:00pm GMT/11:00am ET/8:00am
SAP S/4HANA (S/4HANA) provides businesses with a suite of applications that run on the SAP HANA database and can help the business become an intelligent enterprise, but there any many questions an organization needs to consider before migrating. What factors are driving S/4HANA adoption? What does an organization need to do successfully migrate to S/4HANA? What requirements do you need to meet? How can an organization accelerate their transformation while limiting risk? What are the key technological considerations and how does S/4HANA fit with other emerging technologies?
Join a panel of SAP product experts on Tuesday, April 23rd and gain an understanding of these questions and more. Hear from your peers and ask your questions about how to best prepare for an S/4HANA migration. The panelists will answer questions such as:
- How are customers proving the ROI for an S/4HANA migration?
- We are currently running SAP ECC 6.0. Can we migrate our data directly onto S/4HANA? Should we?
- What are the best practices for migrating our custom code to S/4HANA?
- How does the S/4 Surround approach accelerate a migration and mitigate risk? Can you share any customer migration stories?
- We would like to start leveraging optimization of our processes in our financial organization. How would this fit I with an S/4HANA migration?