Panelists: Rick Smith and Colin Dover, SAP
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM EDT/8 AM PDT
Duration: 1 hour
By 2022, 90% of SAP customers are expected to be somewhere along the migration journey from SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA. To support customers on this journey, SAP has identified ways to simplify the process based on the experiences of customers. For example, unifying and validating data prior to the move and building a strategy to address potential issues results in cost savings and reduced time to value for the implementation. SAP provides data and landscape management solutions and services that help with these tasks by enabling customers to identify and build data and business optimizations, such as automating daily administration tasks, using cloud workload to improve billing, and enabling systematic process efficiencies, setting you up for a streamlined migration.
Join a panel of SAP product experts on Thursday, June 13th, for a live discussion on how best to set your organization on a migration path to success and more. Hear from your peers and ask your most pressing questions, such as:
- How can customers gain control of their operating expenses and offset costs?
- What are the best practices for identifying areas that need to be addressed during the migration, such as data that needs validating?
- What tools and services are available to help support customers’ migration efforts?
- What is the best migration approach for hybrid landscapes?
- Where should a customer start when it comes to building a strategy for an SAP S/4HANA migration?