This video is hosted by SAPinsider and sponsored by Top Image Systems.
As the financial front line of your business, your controller values three things above all others: cash, control and compliance.
Manual accounts payable processes threaten a Controller’s handle on the “Three C’s”. This threat increases the closer we get to a truly digital economy. A recent IOFM survey found that:
- Controllers ranked accounts payable (AP) as the finance and administration (F&A) function that stands to benefit most from automation
- Controllers said they were putting more money towards accounts payable automation
How does your finance operation measure up to leading organizations? Do your accounts payable processes provide your controller with what he/she needs? And how does AP automation support your controller’s objectives?
Watch this video to learn:
- The metrics top finance organizations focus on
- The latest research findings on the functional priorities of controllers
- 5 ways AP automation helps your controller meet these priorities