In modern business world, there is an ever-increasing demand for hybrid infrastructure - a form of IT that combines traditional on-premise technologies with private, managed, or public clouds, enabling you to deploy the right mix of applications and services to power your business. SAP S/4HANA, SAP’s next-generation ERP platform, is ready to meet these demands with a complete range of deployment choices that include the cloud, on-premise, or some combination of both.
This webinar explores the hybrid infrastructure options available for SAP S/4HANA. It provides guidance for selecting the right deployment option for your IT environment with the help of SAP HANA deployment technologies, and those available from HPE.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn the unique business benefits of SAP S/4HANA
- Learn how to find the “right mix” for your organization to realize the full benefits of hybrid IT
- Understand the design criteria and solution building blocks for SAP S/4HANA
- See how the HPE Hybrid Delivery Reference Architecture and applies to SAP S/4HANA
- Learn about the most popular use cases of this HPE solution for an SAP landscape