As the 2025 deadline to migrate to SAP S/4HANA approaches, companies are ramping up their plans for making the move. A key decision during the planning process is how to deploy the solution, and for many organizations, the flexibility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of the cloud makes a cloud-based deployment a compelling option. So what do you need to know to successfully deploy SAP S/4HANA in the cloud, and how do you ensure a secure deployment that complies with regulatory requirements?
Attend this webinar to learn how to prepare a plan for migrating your SAP S/4HANA implementation to the cloud, including how to:
- Avoid in-network transfer costs
- Maintain a secure cloud-based deployment, including keeping your data safe and compliant with the EU’s Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Infuse artificial intelligence, blockchain, and Internet of Things technologies into your modernized applications
- Design a best-practice architecture
- Leverage tools you already have, such as VMware, to easily lift and shift your SAP workloads to cloud