This white paper is hosted by SAPinsider and sponsored by HR Innovations 2019.
In a Q&A published in SAPinsider, SAP North America CFO Todd McElhatton made the following comment in response to a question about digital transformation: “Digital transformation is no longer optional. If you want to remain competitive and give your employees, customers, and shareholders the return that they expect, it’s imperative that you have the technology and information that you need to get results.” This comment underscores how important it is for organizations to embrace digital transformation and map out the right strategies to maximize the value they provide to their customers. But how do you know what strategy is the best for your organization?
To help you answer these questions, as well as others, we’ve compiled this 2-part collection of SAPinsider articles that will show you how to customize, leverage, and integrate applications in an SAP environment — either on premise on in the cloud. Find Part 2 here.
Part 1 covers creating custom SAP ERP HCM forms, using SAP Screen Personas to improve the user experience of HR resources, selecting delegates, and defining payroll with a hybrid SAP system. It also shows how one organization linked its core SAP ERP HCM data with an industry-specific SAP module.
Articles in Part 1 include:
- Tips for Quickly and Easily Creating Custom SAP ERP HCM Forms
- Understand Leading Practices for Defining Your Payroll Systems of Record Using a Hybrid Solution
- How a Queensland Government Agency in Australia Leverages SAP Screen Personas for Improving the User Experience of HR Resources
- Selecting Suitable Delegates for Critical Staff in SAP ERP HCM
- Linking Core SAP ERP HCM Data and SAP ECC 6.0 Core SAP EHS Functionality