This white paper is hosted by SAPinsider and sponsored by SAP ERP HCM Summit.
In a Q&A published in SAPinsider, SAP North America CFO Todd McElhatton made the following comment
in response to a question about digital transformation: “Digital transformation is no longer optional. If you
want to remain competitive and give your employees, customers, and shareholders the return that they
expect, it’s imperative that you have the technology and information that you need to get results.” This
comment underscores how important it is for organizations to embrace digital transformation and map
out the right strategies to maximize the value they provide to their customers. But how do you know what
strategy is the best for your organization? If you aren’t planning to migrate data to the cloud yet, how can
you streamline and optimize your SAP ERP HCM processes to keep pace with your competitors?
To help you answer these questions, as well as others, we’ve compiled this list of SAPinsider articles
that will show you how to customize, leverage, and integrate applications in an SAP environment. We’ve
also included an article on defining payroll using a hybrid SAP system and an example of how one
organization linked its core SAP ERP HCM data with an industry-specific SAP module. If you are ready to move to the cloud for your HR processes, Stephen Gallo’s blog on HR reporting with
SAP Analytics Cloud ought to be helpful for you.
- Tips for Quickly and Easily Creating Custom SAP ERP HCM Forms
- Understand Leading Practices for Defining Your Payroll Systems of Record Using a Hybrid Solution
- How a Queensland Government Agency in Australia Leverages SAP Screen Personas for Improving the User Experience of HR Resources
- Selecting Suitable Delegates for Critical Staff in SAP ERP HCM
- Linking Core SAP ERP HCM Data and SAP ECC 6.0 Core SAP EHS Functionality