This white paper is hosted by SAPinsider and sponsored by Esker.
Today’s digital age has given rise to a new kind of cutomer with far different expectations. To keep up with these new demands, customer service needs to reinvent itself and take on a more strategic role. However, chaotic manual processes for dealing with order processing are a roadblock, leading to employee and customer dissatisfaction. Here’s the good news for SAP customers: By aligning people, processes, and technology with automated order processing, you can not only meet these new expectations, but also exceed them by providing a more personalized and proactive customer experience.
Read this white paper to see how order processing automation helped a medical device company decrease order entry time from seven minutes to 58 seconds, and at the same time increased employee satisfaction. You will learn how to:
- Create a more engaged, empowered staff
- Eliminate low-value tasks such as data entry
- Provide 100 percent visibility into every order processed
- Simplify IT complexity through standardization
- Improve your customers’ experience