This white paper is hosted by SAPinsider and sponsored by HR Innovations 2019.
In a Q&A published in SAPinsider, SAP North America CFO Todd McElhatton made the following comment in response to a question about digital transformation: “Digital transformation is no longer optional. If you want to remain competitive and give your employees, customers, and shareholders the return that they expect, it’s imperative that you have the technology and information that you need to get results.” This comment underscores how important it is for organizations to embrace digital transformation and map out the right strategies to maximize the value they provide to their customers. But how do you know what strategy is the best for your organization?
To help you answer these questions, as well as others, we’ve compiled this 2-part collection of SAPinsider articles that will show you how to customize, leverage, and integrate applications in an SAP environment — either on premise on in the cloud. Find Part 1 here.
Part 2 covers implementing SAP SuccessFactors onboarding, integrating the calibration and compensation modules in SAP SuccessFactors, and using analytics for continuous performance management. It also includes articles on how to enhance HR processes with SAP SuccessFactors intelligent services and how to customize Employee Central to boost your return on investment.
- Enhance Your HR Processes by Making Use of SAP SuccessFactors
- Implementation Tips for SuccessFactors Onboarding
- How to Configure the SAP SuccessFactors Calibration Module for Setting Fair Compensation
- Enhance Return on Investment by Customizing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Using the Metadata Framework
- Analytics for Continuous Performance Management